Should you provide your data to us by means of one of the forms we give you, asterisks will be used to indicate the fields that are compulsory so that we can manage your request.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller of the personal data you provide whilst browsing on the web page will be the company Universidad a Distancia de Madrid, S.A., with registered business address at Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 5, 28010 Madrid and CIF tax code A81618894.
What companies make up the CEF-UDIMA educational Group?
- Asociación Antiguos Alumnos - G80628290
- CEF Levante, S.A. - A81757957
- Estudios Financieros Viriato, S.L. - B78394517
- Estudios Financieros Gracia, S.L. - B80161284
- Centro de Estudios Financieros, S.L. - B78272168
- Fundación Hergar para la Investigación y Promoción Educativa - G85749299
- Todostartups, S.L.U. - B73717241
- Estudios Financieros Viriato, S.L.- B78394517
Which of your personal data do we process?
With regard to your relation with us, the CEF.-UDIMA Group can process the following categories of personal data:
- Identifying data and contact details (including postal and/or email addresses)
- Commercial information data (e.g. interests in products or services).
- Socio-demographic data (e.g. your age, studies or occupation).
- Transactions of goods and services data (e.g. payments of the services carried out).
The CEF-UDIMA Group requests that you keep your data duly updated in order to guarantee at all times that the data we process is true. If you modify this data, please inform us so that we are up-to-date with your current situation.
Why do we process your data?
- To manage the request for information and keep you informed of the courses, products and services that the CEF-UDIMA Group offers (master’s programmes, courses, seminars and books, mainly).
- Work with us: the personal data, included on your CV, that is provided to us by means of the contact forms or that we receive via our corporate email address, will be incorporated in a file, controlled by the Universidad a Distancia de Madrid, S.A for the purpose of managing and evaluating your candidacy, participating actively in the staff recruitment process that we periodically undertake. Likewise, we will keep you informed of the courses, products and services that may be of interest to you (master’s programmes, courses, seminars and books, mainly).
How to we obtain your data?
We obtain most of the data that we process for the previously outlined purposes directly from you, by means of the forms we have made available to you on our website.
However, we must inform you that, at times, we can process your data when it has been facilitated by third parties who request or hire the products and/or services that we offer on our website on your behalf.
For how long do we keep your data?
We process your personal data whilst upholding the purpose for which you provided it to us. Should you have provided us with your CV, we will keep this for 18 months for the recruitment processes that may be undertaken in this period, providing that it had not been duly updated and communicated to the Universidad a Distancia de Madrid, S.A. during this time frame.
After the processing, we will keep your blocked data pursuant to the terms established by the applicable legislation, from when we will proceed to permanently delete it.
Who will receive your data?
Universidad a Distancia de Madrid, S.A may communicate your personal data to:
- Other companies in the CEF-UDIMA Group, as indicated above, for the following purposes:
- Managing, if the case may be, the formalised relationship with the Centre for Financial Studies (Centro de Estudios Financieros, S. L.).
- Developing general and personalised commercial actions for products and services.
- Hiring products and/or services from said entities.
- Adhering to legal obligations.
- Relevant public bodies, courts and tribunals when one of the companies in the CEF-UDIMA Group has the legal obligation to provide it.
- Moreover, the CEF-UDIMA Group works in collaboration with service providers that have access to your personal data and process said data on behalf on any of the companies within the CEF-UDIMA Group as a result of their prevision of services. Example: Courier services, bank services, school insurance, etc.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the right to access, rectify, remove, oppose and limit the processing and portability of data by means of sending an email to email@example.com or by post, addressed to Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 5, 28010 Madrid with the subject “Data Protection”. You must provide a copy of your DNI or official identification document.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data pursuant to the legislation, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es).